Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday's Photographic Memories

I wanted to do something a little different this week :o) I know I post a lot of pictures that I take but I thought you might like to see what I do with some of them!

DH bought me a really nice frame at Michaels months and months ago and I finally got my act together and put some pictures in it. We hung it in the upstairs bathroom -

Photobucket

Last year when I took you on a tour of our new home, I showed you a frame that my in-laws bought me. At the time, I used it like a window effect. I wanted to change things up so I went with something a bit different. As you might have guessed, I love textures, especially the natural ones found in nature :o) I went with a green palette and here's the result -

Photobucket

When DH returned from his trip to PA last month, he brought me back a shelf and a set of frames from IKEA :o) LOVE that store! I decided to do a black and white theme -

Photobucket

These will be changed on a regular basis. We have them hanging in between the kitchen and the dining room -

Photobucket

I have been (slowly) working on my Etsy Shop but I seem to be procrastinating lately :o( Hopefully I'll get my butt in gear and have a Grand Opening soon!

Just a reminder, you can view my collection but right now you will need an invitation from me. If you would like to see what I have for sale just email me and I'll be more than happy to send you the link :o)

ATTENTION - Deborah, can you please email me! You can find my email address in my profile. I did get your address but I need to speak to you before I mail out your prize :o) Thanks!


10 comments:

Myra said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures and how you showcased them. Lots of good ideas there.

Deborah said...

Love the pictures. The green one is wonderful. I love all the different plants. Check your email hopefully mine got to you.

Carol said...

Your framed pictures look wonderful, Cathey... I especially like the trio of framed pictures that you can change now and then. That is a great way to showcase your beautiful photographs!

Good luck with setting up your Etsy Shop--you can do it :)

Patty C. said...

I like what you have done with the photos - I just painted my house hunter green - I too like natural colors

Take Care

Irene said...

Your pictures always great and it's nice to see how you have frame them.

Christine S said...

Fantastic ideas for displaying photographs, particularly the window frame! Thanks for sharing!

Annie said...

Beautiful framing for beautiful photos. Love the shelf where you can change the display on a whim.

Pam @ Heart2Heart said...

I love your photography! Did you teach yourself? I take terrible pictures and hope with practice I will get better. Also, I LOVE IKEA! We moved to Edmonton recently and I finally have one I can drive to in less than 30 minutes, yay!

♥ Nia said...

Looks amazing! All of them :D
I love the shelf with the set of frames :)
Oh Ikea.. I've been there so many times in the last few months.. We bought our kitchen in Ikea! :p

Karen said...

I love your photos, you have a great eye