Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I've Got Mail!

And what wonderful mail at that!

Yesterday I was pleasantly surprised to see my sample floss arrive from Annie. What I didn't expect were the amazing extras that she packed in the envelope -

Photobucket

The flip flop case is adorable. Inside she hid some skeins of the Presencia threads. Very silky actually! And I bet you don't have to guess what I really squealed about ;o) The crocheted bunny is too cute for words and s-m-a-l-l! The pumpkin is actually a pin case! He is going to sit by my stitching spot from now on. Do you know what? The only thing she was 'supposed' to send was that bobbin of floss. LOL! Thank you Annie!!!! You definitely put a smile on my face :o)

Today I went by to pick up the mail and a parcel from Ms. Parsley was there. It was the bunny tea set that I won on her Blog -

Photobucket

It really is the cutest thing and the bunny has attitude ;o) Thank you so much Parsley! The set will be going into my china cabinet for safe keeping :o)

I've got LOTS more to share so stay tuned! I even have a finish that I can FINALLY show ;o)


16 comments:

Parsley said...

Glad you got it fine. You were meant for that tea set, my friend.

Love your other goodies. What fun!

Unknown said...

Lucky lady...love all your little goodies! That crocheted bunny is precious. What a nice thing for Annie to do.

Love the little ceramic bunny you won from Parsley...should fit right in at your house!

HAPPY STITCHIN'
Terri

Irene said...

Lovely surprises to receive. The bunny tea set is very nice.

Deborah said...

What wonderful gifts to recieve. many lovely things..I really love the pumpkin case. Very cute.

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a lovely package. Talk about ask and ye shall receive!

Rachel S-H said...

Cute!

Myra said...

Isn't fun mail the best?! Love the tea set and the goodies from Annie are great - especially the pumpkin. :o)

Gert said...

Oh what a lucky lady you are! I too love all your new found items! The crocheted bunny is soooo cute!

Blessings....
xoxo Gert

Cindy said...

Awesome, awesome mail day :)

Karen said...

How lucky! Great stuff....

Brigitte said...

That's really a great package stuffed with such nice goodies.
Enjoy your little bunnies.

Carol said...

What fun to go to your mailbox these days! Annie was so sweet to send you all of the extra goodies--with both a crocheted pumpkin AND a bunny, you must be just thrilled!

Alberta said...

What a wonderful day you had! ENJOY!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that pumpkin, too cute!!!
Donna in WV

♥ Nia said...

What a happy day!!! :D
Annie's crochet is amazing! the buuny is just adorable :)
And that flip flop case is so cute!!

Lori said...

how cute is that flip flop bag?!! haha

Congrats on your big win! :o)