Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday's Photographic Memories

DH and I were talking yesterday and I explained to him that August has to be one of my least favourite months of the year. Why? Well, because most flowers are disappearing and everything becomes crispy. I just don't find anything attractive about this month.

So in order to brighten things up...you guessed it...more flowers! LOL! These are some of the stragglers of a hot and humid summer, plus a little surprise. I hope you enjoy :o)


Photobucket
Chicory

Photobucket
Hedge Bindweed

Photobucket
Pink Fragrant Water Lily

Photobucket
White Fragrant Water Lilies

Photobucket
Lily

Photobucket
Stone Fairy

10 comments:

Patty C. said...

I love flowers - I have a huge swamp hibiscus that is bright red - gorgeous :)

I have a some lilys too :)

Irene said...

Great pictures, love the water lillies.

Unknown said...

How beautiful! I was just sitting by the pool yesterday admiring the last of my roses and the hummingbirds fighting over the feeders.

Glad to hear that Popcorn is doing well! And thank you for the sweet comments on my finishes and blog!

HAPPY STITCHIN'
Terri

Deborah said...

Love the pictures. The stone fairy is beautiful.

Patricia Lessell said...

love the photos. I don't like August either because it means it will be dark soon. I really don't like the dark.
Love
Patti xxx

Denise said...

I have to agree with you. August is the end of summer and usually too hot. And fall really doesn't start here until late Sept.

Love your photos as always.

Smiles - Denise

Annie said...

I love August til school starts. That's when everyone is back from vacation and traffic revs up to its usual nightmare-like self.

Those flowers should really make you re-evaluate your feelings for this month.

Gert said...

Love your photos..especially the angel! I always hate to see

Julie said...

Nice water lily.

♥ Nia said...

Those Water Lilies are so pretty!!! Beautiful!!!!
Love the 3rd picture :)