Thursday, January 25, 2007

Weird? Me?

Ack! I've been tagged by Mary Ann! That means I have to share with you six weird things about myself :o) Only six? LOL! Okay, so here it goes...

  • I read magazines backwards
  • I used to have a poster of Freddie Kruger on my wall when I was a teenager
  • I can't do my "business" in a bathroom that has any pictures or wallpaper with eyes (hey, I was asked!)
  • I eat pie and cheesecake backwards (do you see a pattern here?)
  • I have to have my entire cutlery lined up in the drawer
  • I can't have the volume on level 13 on the television or the radio
Now, I get to tag six people! :o) Once tagged, please list six weird things about yourself on your Blog and then tag six more people. Please list the people that you have tagged on your Blog along with the rules. So, here it goes -

Irene
Shannon (my weird twin!)
Karen
Jamie
Jenn
Katie (sorry if you've been tagged with this before!)

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

You are going to get me back?!?! :o) I am scared!!! LOL

Loved your "weirdness" list. It's kind of fun to see what little weird things everyone does!!

Shannon said...

HEY ! Are you calling me weird ? Weirdo :P I'll have to give this some thought. I'm so not weird, it'll be hard. ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow! I read magazines backwards, too! Nice to know I'm not alone! :-)