Saturday, January 20, 2007

Three Down...47 More To Go!

Prrrrrrrrrrrrresenting...Warmth Of A Good Friend by Raise The Roof Designs!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Don't you just LOVE this design???? I love, love, love it! It's just too cute for words and probably something one of my own dogs would do :oS

I was introduced to Raise The Roof Designs two years ago and I found that they appealed to my dark twisted mind ;o) If you aren't familiar with this designer, check them out. If anything, it's worth a chuckle to see some of the patterns that they have designed. Even their copyright statement is hilarious! Another favorite of mine is Dry Turkey -

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I stitched this one two years ago and I'm still trying to decide how to finish it. The next design of theirs that I'd like to stitch is Pushing Up Daisies but that will have to wait until my 50 Project Challenge has been met. I'm getting there though :o)

8 comments:

Leah said...

Those are cute designs---congrats on finishing!!

Barb said...

Those are cute. Great job on them.

Jenn said...

Congrats on the finish. RTR Designes are so cute.

Faith Ann said...

I love, love, love the snowman!! Congrats on finish number three!

Mary Ann said...

Well how cute!! I had never seen that little snowman design before--great finish!

Kim said...

OMG those are tooo cute! Love the quirky sense of humor!

~Kim~

Shannon said...

waaaaay too cute !!!

Katie said...

Oh awesome, he'll go well with Shannon's pooping birds ;)