Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Thursday Thought

My weekly 'Thought' is going to be pre-empted this week because my parents are coming for a visit tomorrow :o) This has been and will be taking up my focus. I haven't seen them since before Christmas! Because of this, I won't be on the computer much and will definitely not be Blogging or Blog reading until next week :o(

You can still email me as I will periodically check my emails but I won't be replying to any of them unless it's something very important. I hope you will understand. So until next week, behave yourselves while I'm away ;o)


10 comments:

Cole said...

Enjoy your visit!

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Enjoy your time with your parents and hopefully the weather will co-operate.
Be always in stitches.

Tammy said...

Enjoy the time with your parents!

Rachel S-H said...

Have fun with your parents!

Gen said...

I hope you'll enjoy your parents' visit and that you'll have a good time with them! Oh My, it's been more than a year since I last saw mine, I miss them and understand totally you being away from the internet... ;))

Leslie said...

Have a great week!!!!!

Aussie Stitcher said...

I hope that you have a great time with your parents. Happy belated birthday Cathey, sounds like you had a wonderful day.

Leeland said...

Amazing bird.
Enjoy your time with your parents. You'll have lots of things to tell us soon. ;)
Hugs,
Lili

Siobhán said...

Enjoy your visit!

Angela said...

Hope you are having a great time visiting with your parents! I'm behaving, I promise (fingers crossed) LOL!