Monday, January 10, 2011

Month Long Celebration Week 2

It's that time of week again when I reveal more goodies! Are you prepared? Just think, last time you only got to see three day's worth. This time I have seven days of stuff for you to feast your eyes on and I hope you won't be disappointed ;o)

Photobucket

January 4 - I'm including one of my own handmade tuck pillows :o) These are great for that instant finish gratification. I left a (very) small hole at the bottom so you can stuff it or leave it flat; whichever you desire!

January 5 - since I won the whole Dinky Dye silk collection, I thought I would share some of the silks that I have. I mean hey, am I 'really' going to use all of this silk???? Probably not in this lifetime. LOL! These three skeins came from one of their OOPS packs.

January 6 - another pattern. This time Colors from Crossed Wing Collection and its brand new.

January 7 - how can you stitch something without a cute pair of scissors? I had picked up the regular embroidery version of these breast cancer scissors quite awhile ago and then the other day I found the stork style in the same pattern. And yes, I did buy a pair for myself too ;o)

January 8 - For The Love Of Cross Stitch was one of my favourite magazines so I'm always on the search for issues that I don't have so that I can complete my collection. I came across a stack of these this past summer and ended up buying two that I already had. These are second hand but always a nice addition to anyone's stash! The issues are July and November 1989.

January 9 - plastic floss bobbins are always a great idea! There are 17 and with the hole at the top, I think they would be great for those hand dyed fibers. That way you can keep them gathered together on a huge ring.

January 10 - speaking of rings...how about a brand new package of them for those floss tags that everyone loves to make? There are 8 in the package, 1.5 inches in diameter and come in four different colors (gold, green, red and blue).

Remember, if you would like to get your name in on this giveaway, please read the rules and put a comment on THIS POST only!

We still have three weeks to go :o)


11 comments:

Stitchabilities said...

Oh lovely goodies!! Whoever wins is gonna be one lucky person!

Parsley said...

You need to have a warning for us to wear bibs to catch the drool over the stash goodies! LOL

I've entered and this only makes me want to enter again HAHAHA

Julie said...

Golly.... what a haul the winner if your draw is going to receive

Those pinky scissors are so adorable

Melanie said...

WOWZERS!!!!!

Tatkis said...

Incredible! You are so generous!

Hugs,
Tatyana

WendyCarole said...

oooooooooooh great goodies

Daffycat said...

Oooo, lovely stash! I especially like the tuck pillow!

Rowyn said...

The winner is without doubt going to think all their stitchy Christmasses have come at once!

Lisa said...

Wow, what an amazing selection of goodies you have there, I'm drooling just thinking about them lol. The winner is going to have such fun with them.

Lynnie said...

ww those are really great give aways! please enter me in the draw :)
thanks

♥ Nia said...

wow!! so many goodies!!!
Love the tuck pillow! :)
And the scissor is so pretty!
I'm crossing my fingers for good luck :p