Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkin Day Winners!

Where have I been? To be honest, I'm not sure. I've been here in body but definitely not in mind. I've been desperately trying to crawl out from this funk I've been in but it's been quite difficult. I apologize for making everyone wait :o(

Well I'm here now so let's get on with it! Even though there were some good entries, the winner of the Jack-O-Lantern contest was hands down and went to Cindy for her brilliant design -

Photobucket

Cindy knows I'm a huge Bon Jovi fan and added the BA smiley face from their Have A Nice Day CD onto her pumpkin. Sigh! Maybe this is what our children would look like ;o)

There seemed to be a decrease in numbers this year but that was good for Nia because her name was drawn as the winner of the Pumpkin Stalker contest :o) Congrats Nia!

Prizes will be mailed out next week so keep your eyes peeled for the mailman!

I want to thank everyone who joined in on the fun last week and I hope everyone got their copy of the Happy Pumpkin Day freebie that I sent out. It seems that Irene used her smokin' needles because she finished it already! It was so exciting to see so check out her Blog for a picture :o)


9 comments:

Annie said...

Hope you get out of your funk in time to have a great Halloween. And congrats to your winners!

Irene said...

It was so much fun to stitch ! Thanks again for the cute design.

Parsley said...

Congrats to the winners!

Daffycat said...

Thanks for a fun giveaway, Cathey! Loved the freebie too. Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winners!
:0( I couldn't open the freebie but I bet it is great!

Sharon said...

LOL LOL LOL great post. Bon Jovi, Jr???

Ranae said...

Congrats! to the winners

♥ Nia said...

I'm a lucky girl!! :D
And very happy for winning your gift! :D

Nia xoxoxo

Suzanne said...

I MISSED IT!!!! I'm still getting over the flu or the plague or whatever it was I had that kept me in bed for a week...so I missed the festivities! Is the Pumpkin Day freebie still available somewhere? I'm all about free charts...LOL