Friday, October 02, 2009

A Cluck Clucking Thank You

When I arrived home from Halifax and picked up my mail, I had a wonderful surprise there waiting for me! Look and see -

Photobucket

Sharon (Daffycat) put together the most adorable (and suitable) package for me :o) I now believe that I have THE last Cadbury Easter Cream Egg out there until January 2010. LOL! How long will it last? I'm not sure....

The bunny itself is hilarious because it actually clucks! DH is ready to throw it out and Duncan looks at it like he wants to eat it. Luckily he is stashed in my stitching room, away from harm.

Do you see the pumpkin tag? Sharon designed it herself just for me! You can get the pattern from her Blog though so make sure you stop by. I just LOVE everything you sent Sharon and I want to send you a HUGE thank you :o) Your RAK is too sweet for words and I'm honoured to have a piece of your beautiful stitching.

In case you haven't seen, the next big event celebrated here at the Pumpkin Patch has been posted and the days are being counted down. For those of you who weren't here last year, Pumpkin Day is an actual day and we celebrate in style! There will be games, trivia and prizes so don't forget to mark your calendars and I hope to see you here on October 21 :o)


18 comments:

Annie said...

What a sweet thing to do. Sharon really knows how to do some cheering up!

Enjoy your goodies. You have some great new toys to play with.

Rachel S-H said...

That is an awesome RAK!

I bought my mom one of those bunnies, and, I do have to say, Chancey agrees with Duncan. That clucking must mean "eat me" to a dog.

Mel said...

Awesome gifts! :)

mumzy said...

Another bunny to add to your collection. Betty read your blog and says you won't last long with the easter egg. LOL

Great package you got!!
{{{Love and Hugs}}}

Rowyn said...

What a great package. Ooh a Creme Egg... Cadbury's should make them available year round in my opinion! :-)

Anonymous said...

That Bunny is soo cute!! I wish they made the eggs year round to, I luv the caramel ones!!

JOLENE said...

What a great surprise package you got!!! I will mark my calendar for the 21st!!!

Teena in Toronto said...

What a nice surprise!

Cadbury Easter Cream Eggs rock!

Chiloe said...

What a cute package !!! Make you feel love, isn't it?

WendyCarole said...

Love the bunny enjoy the egg

CathE said...

What lovely pressies - I love the idea of a rabbit that clucks!!

Daffycat said...

I'm so glad my RAK cheered you, Cathey!

I must say, I bought you that bunny and right after that little Pickles died. I thought, oh dear, I'd better wait a bit before I send it. He sat on my stitching desk and every day I had to look at that creme egg. Let me tell you, it barely made it to you...

Laural said...

Great surpise! I totally forgot about Pumpkin Day!

Olga said...

Cathey,
Belated congrats on your Blogoversary and 50,000 hits. You've created an interesting and pretty blog that I enjoy visiting.
RAK from Sharon is a real treasure - enjoy!
Have a great weekend!

♥ Nia said...

It's so good to receive lovely gifts =)
I'd love to ear the bunny!! lol! :D
Have a lovely weekend :)

Sharon said...

What a sweet surprise!

Cindy said...

That is a wonderful RAK!

Did the Cadbury egg survive the weekend?

Lori said...

Yay, pumpkin day!!! LOL.

It cracks me up that the bunny clucks!!! bahaha.. enjoy the eggs... I'm envious.