Monday, March 16, 2009

Pickles Picks A Winner!

That's right! LOL! And here we have an action shot just to prove he helped -

Photobucket

Sorry it's a bit blurry. I messed up :oP

I want to thank everyone who entered (and also those who commented!). Since some of you didn't specify whether you wanted your name in the contest or not, I put them in anyway :o) If you are the winner and didn't want to enter, that's okay too because I picked two alternative names just in case! So who's our lucky winner????

Photobucket

As you can see, it's Pickles approved too ;o)


11 comments:

Suzanne said...

congrats Ranae and good work Pickles!

Tammy said...

Pickles is TOO cute.

Congrats Ranae.

Annie said...

Hope Pickles digestive system could withstand the tag!

Congrats to Ranae on the win.

Ranae said...

Oh My Gosh! Is that me?
I see pickles is getting her fiber, lol

Olga said...

Congrats to the winner and your first post from your new place!
Pickles is so darling.:-)

WendyCarole said...

congrats Ranae and well done Pickles

Irene said...

Congratulations Ranae ! Pickles is so sweet.

Daffycat said...

Way to go Pickles! Congratulations Ranae!

Lori said...

Cute! Hope you are settled nicely in your new home!

Chiloe said...

What? ANd nothing about your new life? bad girl !!!!!!!!!

COngrats to Ranae !!!

Paisley said...

Good job Pickles, you cutie! Congrats to Renae!