Thursday, February 24, 2011

What's This?

We interrupt this Blog to bring you the following news...

Today I stopped by the grocery store on the way home from my acupuncture class to pick up some paper towel. It seems that it's a little difficult to clean a house without it ;o) As I was wandering the isles, my eyes fell upon this -

Photobucket

Can you imagine the tiny squeal of joy that slipped out of my mouth when I spotted these? Intrigued by the new concept (plus the fact that there was a 0.50 off coupon), the box just leaped into my cart and off I went with a huge smile on my face :o)

There have been quite a few comments regarding the fact that I have not posted my annual Cadbury ECE entry. And why not since I'm an ECE fanatic and they've been out since January ;o) Hello! But as I have been saying, I've been 'trying' to be good this year. Joining an exercise class has changed me. Well, not completely. I mean, I 'am' human after all. I can't just go cold turkey!

When I told DH this his first reaction was "You're not eating 54 of those things again this year!" LOL! I know he reads my Blog ;o) But really, I am being good. If that darn fat would only settle on my ass instead of my waist, I would scarf down 54 ECEs in a minute! Alas that fat feels it's more comfortable around my mid-section >:o( Our aerobics instructor has been getting us to work on our abs and obliques and if I'm going to suffer that torture, I want a flat tummy by George!

But I did succumb to this new temptation...and it was all I could do to eat a proper lunch before diving into one ;o) Who else is going to give you a revue of them though? To be honest, they are more like a glorified filled cupcake. The Goo is more like icing than the Goo found in the actual ECEs. They're not bad though and I'd give them three and a half stars out of five.

Anyway, it's a good thing my instructor doesn't read my Blog because then the cat would be out of the bag. I wonder if McDonald's will be doing an ECE McFlurry this year...


16 comments:

Rachel S-H said...

LOVE it. I love the little bunny, too. They are so cute! I can't ever think of those creme eggs without thinking of you, LOL.

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

You crack me up! Those eggs are yummy! I wish MY fat would settle more on my ass and boobs but it usually tends to find my neck (which makes me look chinless) and stomach (which just looks jiggly). Funny too - I'd like a few fat injections (or botox) in my face to fill out the wrinkles but the fat that does settle there never seems to find the wrinkles.... Man! You can't win. Blech!

Annie said...

3.5 stars is good enough for me when it comes to sweets! But nice to hear that you are being a good girl.

Teresa said...

I am so jealous, we don't get all the fun Cadbury items you get here in the states.
I say go ahead and enjoy.
I just adore Sabrina.

Lynnie said...

don't you just love the new ECE commericials! I start laughing the minute the commercial starts! haha
I envy you your willpower too! I am trying to be good...its a very difficult job for me tho :)

mumzy said...

You did good at holding out this long for those eggs. Cute bunny too. I guess now that I'm starting to feel better, I better start walking again as that seems to be the only way I can trim down. I guess it is a lifetime thing with me fighting with my weight.

{{{Hugs and Love}}}
Mom

Poppypatchwork said...

It's a hard time of year, witht he cream eggs on sale, but here in UK, we have been able to buy them since December, very bad for the waiste line, opps what waiste line!

♥ Nia said...

LOL!!! You made me laugh so much with this post!! :D
You can eat and then shake those hips on aerobic class.. twice as hard ;) hehehe

Stitchabilities said...

LMAO!!! I wondered if you would be posting some Creme Eggs stuff soon. I still have a couple in my Creme eggs jar, as I have been good, but I am saving them for easter!!

Colleen said...

Sabrina is gorgeous!! I'm slowly working on Celtic autumn, but have to put her away after I do a bit to work on other things. Hope to finish her this year. ECEs are divine - but they look a little saller this year, or is it my imaignation? Perhaps my appetite is just bigger.
Colleen

Melanie said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Holy crap if I see those in a store here I'm a goner for sure. *scared*
I just spent a week quasi-starving myself to get over the epic Reese's peanut butter hearts I ate for Valentine's..........don't start tempting me with Easter stuff!!! It will be summer before I eat a piece of bread again!! lol

Crystal said...

MMMMMMMMM there look good and sound yummy, will have to keep my eye out for them.

Julie said...

Cute bunny, will have to look out for those

Alberta said...

ECE aren't a favorite of mine, so you can have my share!

Anonymous said...

Everytime I see one of those darn things now, I think of you :) I LOVE the white bunny! Last year after I started reading your blog, I found a dark brown one at a thrift store. They're so cute!
Donna

Jennifer said...

You do know every time I pass them in the grocery store, I think of you.