Friday, February 19, 2010

Weird Wieners!

Yesterday I was surfing the Net trying to find something and I ended up at this neat website called Pop Deluxe. As I was checking out their site, I came across this Dachshund Salt & Pepper Set -

Photobucket

ROFL! This lead to another -

Photobucket

They also carry an Oil & Vinegar Set -

Photobucket

By this time I was chuckling to myself and wondered what other weird wiener things were out there. Okay, so I had nothing better to do ;o) How about some Dachshund Earbuds from Doxieholic -

Photobucket

Can you imagine seeing someone with those sticking out of their ears! LOL!

I really liked this Doxie Lamp at Urban Outfitters -

Photobucket

But BY FAR, the top spot goes to the Halloweiner Pumpkin T-Shirt from Dachshund Gifts!!!!

Photobucket

Okay, does this have my name all over it or what? I have two beer bottles with pumpkins on them but I've never seen one with a Dachshund AND a pumpkin combined! There is an actual III Dachshunds Beer Co.! How cool is that? :o)


16 comments:

Marjorie said...

OK, I have to ask...in the first picture, does the salt/pepper come out of the dachshund's arse? My kids would LOVE that. Every Easter they get little plastic sheep/bunnies/whatever that "poop" jelly beans (they are a bit strange).

Rachel S-H said...

That is awesome! I would use all of them . . . and I don't have a wiener dog, LOL.

Irene said...

Weird or not they are so cute !

Jenn M said...

These are hilarious! It's so true that there's something for everyone. Don't you just love the internet?!

ohiofarmgirl said...

They are too funny!!!! Dianntha

Daffycat said...

ROFLOL Great post, Cathey! I love the Dachshunds/Pumpkin t-shirt. You need one of those!

Parsley said...

Love these! Of course, my mom has been a dachund breeder many years. Maybe gift ideas here...

Carol said...

Well, well, what will they think of next! I love the little lamp and you have got to get one of those shirts, Cathey!!

Siobhán said...

LOL!! I think my favorite is the doxie earbuds. ROFLOL I learned to be careful with Ebay searches for A&E stuff... apparently Adam and Eve is the brand name of sex toys. Gulp.

Justflo said...

Wow Full credit to you for all your searching.
Like the T shirt and the salt and vinegar.

stitcherw said...

What cuties, the first set of salt and pepper shakers especially. You did find some great stuff during your web surfing. So, did you order the T-shirt yet?
sue

Sharon said...

These are hilarious! Who knew?

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Funny what you find when you least expect. Imagine all the possibilities.
Be always in stitches.

Janean said...

wouldn't want to eat anything that comes out of any orifice, so i'll pass on the salt & pepper, but the rest are cute!!

we had 2 wiener dogs (black/tan and red).

Karen said...

Too cute!! You have to get some of those! I esp. like the salt and pepper set, and the oil and vinegar set.

♥ Nia said...

hahahahahahah hilarious and really weird!!! LOL! :D
I like the lamp, that's cute :)