Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Rubber Ducky You're The One

Look at what I found in my mailbox yesterday -

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

LOL! Isn't he just the cutest???? Karen sent him to me and even though it took a 'month' by air, he arrived safely. We have been exchanging breast cancer items and Karen seems to find the most unique things. I know how much she likes pink so I hope she got one for herself ;o) Thank you so much my friend!

Interesting fact ~ did you know that a duck's quack doesn't echo?

7 comments:

Stitchabilities said...

Cute duck!
RYC~ The snowman was out of The World of Cross Stitching mag issue51,which was christmas 2001,it was a magazine I pick up at a car boot!

Leeland said...

Hi Cathey, I'm catching up on your blog.
I'm sorry things are not improving at the moment. My thoughts are with you, sweetie.
Your San Man is a cutie and this little duck is soooo lovely! It's a shame these items are not at all developed in France as I would support them for sure.
Take care,
Lili

stitcherw said...

Very cute. These little guys always make me smile, I don't think we ever outgrow liking rubber duckys. What a fun gift Karen found to send you.
Sue

Lori said...

Very cute duckie. Looks like he has the ribbon-pox. hehe

Barb said...

He is cute! What a nice gift to receive.

Yuko said...

Cathey, this duck is the best duck I've ever seen before!
It's sooooooooooooooo cute!!!
I really want to have one if I could find it! LOL
Breast Cancer exchanging sounds so interesting and very wonderful idea, I think.
Anyway, I have one yellow duck at home! He is swimming in the bath, lol

Shannon said...

What a cutie :) And unique !